Profile: Architecture & Interior Designer
Exp: 2 – 3 yrs
- Qualified Architects with good command of Revit or Vectorworks.
- Training architects and designers for Revit and Vectorworks.
- Training the architects and designers.
- Doing research on Revit, Vectorworks to develop a better system of working.
- Working on projects in spare time.
Skills required –
- Command over Revit and Vector works such that they can model the complete building including elements such as Classical elevation features, classical columns, mouldings etc.
- Should have a practical understanding of how a building is made.
- A keen interest in Architecture and Buildings.
- Understanding of Structural systems and MEP.
- Clear and crisp communication skills.
- Expertise in Revit or Vectorworks (Preferably both).
- Teaching skill required to develop their expertise of other architects and designers.
- Women with young kids going to school can apply for a Part-time job from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm.
Facility & Benefits:
Following facilities are provided to employees. Refer to our Human Resource Policy for more details.
- Women with kids who want to work part-time from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm are also welcome to apply.
- The company provides pickup and drop services between office and Chhaterpur metro station.
- 6 days working, Second Saturday of every month is off.
- Extracurricular activities: Zumba Class.
- Over time compensation as per industry standards.
Refer the careers page for more details.