Exp: 2 – 4 yrs
Location: Delhi NCR(Chattarpur Enclave Phase 2)
- To identify and save drawings including layouts, elevations, details,3d views for future reference in the specified format so that can be easily searched used in future.
- Keeping a record of these references.
- Acting as guides to the designers by suggesting them appropriate references when a new project is being done and there is a requirement for looking up on references.
Job Requirements :
- Technically qualified Architect / Interior designer/ Diploma holder in either Interior Design or Civil.
- Proficiency in Cad.
Following facilities are provided to employees. Refer to our Human Resource Policy for more details
1) Women with kids who want to work part-time from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm are also welcome to apply.
2) The company provides pickup and drop services between office and Chhaterpur metro station.
3) 6 days working, Second Saturday of every month is off.
4) Extracurricular activities: Zumba Class.
5) Over time compensation as per industry standards.
Refer the careers page for more details.