Exp: 0 – 3 yrs
Location: Delhi NCR(Chattarpur Enclave Phase 2)
The job will consist of the following-
1) Talking to all the concerned people in the project including the designers, Clients, Contractors, Vendors, Site teams etc and understanding their requirements, following up for comments/approvals, conveying decisions etc.
2) Making and updating a Project Plan of Action based on the guidelines from the office and based on the input received from the various agencies and people involved in the project.
3) Doing periodic site visits, meetings with the Contractors, Vendors, Consultants etc to discuss the project plan and to review the progress, address any hindrances, bottlenecks etc.
4) Qualification: Degree/ Diploma in a technical course such as B.Tech, Engineering, Interior Design, Architecture, Architecture assistantship.
5) Good spoken and written English.Ability to write letters.
6) Good communication Skill.
Facility & Benefits:
Following facilities are provided to employees. Refer to our Human Resource Policy for more details
1) Women with kids who want to work part-time from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm are also welcome to apply.
2) The company provides pickup and drop services between office and Chhaterpur metro station.
3) 6 days working, Second Saturday of every month is off.
4) Extracurricular activities: Zumba Class.
5) Over time compensation as per industry standards.
Refer the careers page for more details.