Exp: 2 – 7 yrs
Location: Delhi NCR(Chattarpur Enclave Phase 2)
- Required architect/interior designer with good experience. The candidate should have excellent proficiency in Autocad, good communication skill and capable of handling the projects independently.
- Candidate should be strong in communication skills.
- Knowledge of AUTO CAD and drafting skills.
- Responsible for detailing, making working drawings, preparing presentations.
- Meeting with Client and understanding their requirements, their aspirations, project parameters.
- Taking Client brief and giving it to the Designs team.
- Making Presentations to Client. Presenting to the Clients the Designs, Concepts, Material Selections, Product Selection done by the Design Team.
- Taking feedback from the Clients and sharing it with the Design team.
- Going to Vendors Showrooms to explain and present the Selection to the Clients.
- Traveling to different parts of the of the Country to make presentations.
- Should be able to manage and execute interior projects.
- Should have good knowledge of materials.
Facility & Benefits:
Following facilities are provided to employees. Refer to our Human Resource Policy for more details
1) Women with kids who want to work part-time from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm are also welcome to apply.
2) The company provides pickup and drop services between office and Chhaterpur metro station.
3) 6 days working, Second Saturday of every month is off.
4) Extracurricular activities: Zumba Class.
5) Over time compensation as per industry standards.
Refer the careers page for more details.